Sunday, May 6, 2012

Get your pic-i-nic basket!

The weather has been so nice that we went for a picnic at Columbine Park. 
We saw a lot of kites, and Cora even flew her own!



The face I got when Cora found out we were out of snacks :(

 A messy face, and of course, upside down glasses.



 Hollywood Star


Butterfly kite!






3 comments:

  1. I get the same look on my face when I'm out of snacks too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!
      Tonight Cora was having pretend phone conversations with her school friends. She said, "Hello friend! How are you? You know I went to Hikes Peak with my Great Aunt and Uncle Mark. We got some bagels and maybe donuts! You wanna come? Ok, bye now." Thanks for the fun memories :)

      Delete
  2. Guess which Gramps has finally found his lost URL for this blog site. . . :=) When will AJK join the jack the three, er four blogspot? ~G3

    ReplyDelete